Monday 1 September 2008

Mumbai Xpress Autorickshaw Rally 2008

Man......This must have been incredible. Although I am enjoying every bit of travel in Belgium and Europe, I always have a feeling that I have been missing as much fun back home. I was proved right when I came across this Autorickshaw Rally 2008 page while surfing:
http://www.indianarc.com/routes_mumbai.php

The site has all the details and route maps. The trip spans 1921kms in 13 days and covering parts of Tamilnadu, AP, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Having lived in Mumbai, studying in Chennai and worked in Bangalore the Rally route should have been familiar to but it hardly is....specially in Karnataka below Panjim. The western ghats in Karnataka have not yet been visited by me and this would have been an ideal opportunity....Well, there is always next time :-)

One might bike through the same route as well....Peru, r u listening??? Although, Autorickshaw is a completely different fun....nobody would deny.....hahaha

Guru
P.S. I certainly miss Autorickshaws in Belgium and Europe....

1 comment:

Peru said...

Hahaha... sometimes there is more fun travelling the same route again and again. Its like trying Rosgolla everytime u goto Bengali sweets ;-)

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */