Friday 20 November 2009

TED Calling...

I want to highlight this hilarious TED talk on local warming, cited to me by a dear Dr. (His title: "Why you should not join IT"): Local Warming The title of this post could very well be "Why I do not use laptop" or "Do Blog but not with laptop" or something else..... but as I am excited to visit TED in Brussels on Monday I prefer to call it simply TED Calling. Here I list my favorite five (F5) TED talks. Have a look at them and you will enjoy for sure:

School kills Creativity by Ken Robinson

Why do we do what we do by Tony Robbins

One Laptop per child by Nicholas Negroponte

East vs. West -- the myths that mystify by Devdutt Pattanaik

Robotic Surgery by Catherine Mohr

Looking forward to a wonderful inspiring and stimulating Monday ahead with TED fans...

6 comments:

sprightly said...

Can I join you?

sprightly said...

I am wait-listed at #524! :-) Have a blast at TED Brussels! Looking forward to your blog series about that.

Guru De Fundae said...

Man,
You should also try. I will give you the no tomorrow. Let's see if u could sneak in...

Sid said...

Have awesome fun at TED. They just had one in India in Mysore and it wasn't as great it seems. But getting to attend one itself is amazing!

Noorjahan Jagalur Basheer/ Noorie said...

Hey Guru, great that you are going. It must be an amazing experience to hear those dreamers and achievers. I will watch them online later. Hope to read about them in ur future blogs.

Guru De Fundae said...

All,

Thanks you for the comments.

Somehow, I am forgetting to reply the comments before writing the next post. Sincere apologies for that. I do not receive the e-mail for every comment and miss it until I visit the posts again.

'll follow comments more religiously henceforth.

Sid,
Yes!!! TEDx was not as great either. Some talks from TED India look awesome though. Dunno know about the entire show.

Noorie,
Next post is about the TED experience. Well, received your reply too. Thanks!!!

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */