Friday 7 August 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Jay sent this hilarious video to me and I just could not control my laughter so much so that a bunch of officemates passed by my desk to inquire what the hell happened. To me, the video aptly bolsters the view of the Jorden Actor that We Indians are really f****** English royally forever...

Laugh Out Loud with the Video: Punjabi Kids butchering English Nursery Rhymes

Update 1:
Sandeep just sent this fan-f******-tastic one. National representation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:
Twinkle Twinkle Indian Desi Styles

Update 2:
Jay, Arul and Co. have found this amazing doctor:
The Real Killer of Michael Jackson !!Exclusive Video of MJ's Killer !! making mockery of many many songs. It seems he has over 1300+ songs like this. Unbelievable!!!

Update 3:
Link to National Debate on ibnLive. I vote for Bi/Tri-Lingual education system. I think that's teh way to move forward: http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/99054/08_2009/sotn1108_1b/state-of-the-nation-english-
a-way-of-life-for-indians.html

3 comments:

Sneha said...

Oh god! This was one of the most hilarious videos I have ever watched! I have been laughing out loud since..

Guru De Fundae said...

Well, the first two Videos are hilarious. The third one by the doctor is appalling, in fact disgusting. In my opinion, he does not have any moral right to make the mockery of singing (the art) the way he has done so far. Above all, he is making money out of it. It's indeed surprising how Junta are successfully able to sell their non-talents shamelessly. Utter non-sense..I just loathe him.

sprightly said...

LOL! Damn it...its indeed fan-f******-tastic!! Esp the punjabi style "hey twinklu hey twinklu..." Darn funny!!

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */