Tuesday 8 December 2009

Janus Theatre in Leuven Poster

The poster prepared by hardworking Janus International Theater patrons (Bieke, Bart and Others):

I Love Leuven Poster

The preparation is going on and on and on and all of us are putting in lots of hard work. Honestly, I am getting more and more nervous with every approaching date and hour. The show appears to be much more serious than I had thought about. I need to work on my voice and on my gestures. This is unbelievable excitement. Really excited to see how it all unfolds...

For those who have asked for tickets:
It's not possible to advance book the tickets. There will be about ~130-140 seats and show is likely to go Houseful. Reminder, it's on 10th Dec., 9pm @ Pangaea. Please be there around 8-8:15pm when the tickets sale will start.

No comments:

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */