Thursday 10 June 2010

The New Love...

I remember these moments quite vividly. Two years earlier, in 2008, she arrived from the shores across Atlantic and I was ecstatic to explore the world through her eyes. I was juvenile to the foray, a complete novice and she provided an enigmatic company to all the places I visited. I distinctively remember my first journey to Heidelberg, Rudhesheim and Frankfurt along the Rhine river and inspired since then I carried her all over Europe. Watching the world through her eyes, carefully holding her every now and then was an experience in itself and buoy! she provided some of the most astonishing views of all the most precious landscapes.

During the trip to the Canary Islands last Christmas though, the relationship accidentally turned around. Busy hunting the hearts along the serene beaches, I probably could not handle her with care for a moment and the fall inside the car resulted into misalignment that is far from being aligned till today. Somethings are too delicate and too difficult to repair; or rather better left un-repaired. I believe to have tried all I could and have been a zilch lucky so far...

Needless to say, some relationships die mysterious deaths and one has to move on and I am obeying just that rule as I am set out to explore California through My New Love, Tamron 18-250mm. The itinerary is tentatively set (Nappa Valley or a bike tour to Muirwoods, Whale watching cruise, Alcatraz tour along with Sanfrancisco) for the next 3 and a half days. She could be here any moment and I am eagerly waiting for her arrival in the Holiday Inn, SanFrancisco lobby. Let the new journey begin...

6 comments:

sagnik said...

congratulation to both of u (guru n tamaron lens off course)
God bless you with an unobstracted, long and scenic relationship, in which both you will coenthrall the audience with beautiful photos of your surroundings

Guru De Fundae said...

Thanks Sagnik:

Wish it turns out that way. Btw, r u watching soccer WC? Which team? Brazil or Argentina?

I am rooting for Brazil as always :-)

Catch you in Leuven...
Guru

sprightly said...

Haha, let me just say that I understood EVERYthing you said there! :-)

Btw, I would never forget how you came to be known as the heart-hunter after the canary islands trip! :-) It was legendary stuff man!

Looking forward to some great pics with your all new awesome Tamron! :-)

Guru De Fundae said...

Thanks to you!!! Canary Islands was indeed a splendid trip man, very very memorable...dunno why only I was so lucky with those hearts though :-)...LoL.

Whatever happens, happens for the good mate! No grievances!!!

Luck will shine sometime. Remember, Hope is a good thing and good things don't die...

Peru said...

Congratulatons & good luck, Guru. Looking forward to enjoy some beautiful pics from your new love :)

Zahida Ehsan said...

Wish your new love brings loads of joy and happiness and make an absolute partnership in your life ever ever and ever...

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */