Saturday 4 July 2009

Miss India Juhi Chawla in London

"Janhavi, come over here" sounded a strange voice as we were heading back to the Victoria Coach station in London. Neither me not Mr. Millionaire noticed the famous personality as we were busy sharing last minute fundas on our way back. I had noticed the trendy shoes of the lady but fundas as usual took higher priority for me. After a while Amol sounded ecstatic saying, "अरे गुरया, बघितला का कोण आहे?....जूही चावला."(Guru, Did u see who she is? It's Juhi Chawla) As I watched back I became a bit more excited as well and found Mrs. Millionaire conversing with Juhi as if they were childhood mates. As I approached them I requested Juhi for photograph. Honestly, how often you will get an opportunity to shot (even a former) Miss India? That too, for some one you had bunked classes and went for a first day first shows? Vaidehi requested for an autograph almost at the same instance and Juhi looked baffled. Now, this situtation must not be entirely strange for her but as an astute actor she demonstrated a face showing "Please decide amongst yourself first and let me know what exactly you want." I suggested Vaidehi to join for the photograph. Here it is, the photograph of former Miss India and Bollywood actress Juhi and Mrs. Vaidehi Phalnikar though my lenses in London.

Mrs. Vaidehi Phalnikar and Former Miss India and
Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla


Apparently, Vaidehi recognized Juhi by not looking at her in the first place. As she heard the word "Janhavi", she thought it might/must be Juhi and then looked at her only to confirm. Sounds too much to believe but for someone who remembers Juhi's dougher is called Janhavi and has the entire family history by heart, you have to bow. I bow. Listening to Juhi's entire family story I only remembered that Juhi got married to an Industrialist named Jay Mehta. Rest of it was too much of an information for me. Cache overflowed...

3 comments:

Guru De Fundae said...

Hilarious email exchange with ex-colleagues. Read upwards to have more fun.

_______________________________


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Machani Sethuram
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: Juhi Chawla in London...
To: Guruprasad Katti
Cc: "Rao, Jagan M" , "R Shamnur, Ganesh"


Hi Guruji,

How are you doing man? I hope you are enjoying by touring Europe and sharing those moments with us.
Your idea of writing one blog per week is good and the way blogs narrated was good. Keep it up.
Aur kab India aa raheho? Let us meet this time. Enjoy madi....

Cheers,
Sethu.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guruprasad Katti
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: Juhi Chawla in London...
To: Jagan Mohana Rao - CAD SW
Cc: "R Shamnur, Ganesh" "Sethuram, Machani"


If it were Rakhi Sawant in London, I would have ordered (not requested) her to take all our photographs and autographs. :p

How desi junta can tolerate such crap is amazing. m still sane in my mind and can do better things with time.
Ganesh, u caught the pulse though, the only thing that lacks in life is Love...a True Love!!!

Guru


On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Jagan Mohana Rao - CAD SW wrote:
ganesh bhai cc list me ya bcc me beebika id nahein hein sach bolo.

R Shamnur, Ganesh wrote:

Aapunko tho ye sabkuch ALIEN words and thoughts lag raha hain bhai log !!

Humko tho sirf bivi (Deepa) dikhai de thi hain... ;-) … Ye sab photo vale din Dooooooooor gaye ..

Jaldi shadi karlo ... Time hogaya lagtha hai ...

Gurudada,

Watch 'Rakhi Sawanth ka Swayamvar' in NDTV imagin(9:00-10PM Indian time). The same might be replayed, morning Indian time which might suit ur timings.

Rest all is fine ... This time our hike has been Rs 3k ( Got 10k tax limit extended in Pranab babu's budget..)

-Ganesh

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*From:* Guruprasad Katti
*Sent:* Friday, July 10, 2009 3:27 PM
*To:* Rao, Jagan M
*Cc:* R Shamnur, Ganesh; Sethuram, Machani
*Subject:* Re: Juhi Chawla in London...

My desperation has not yet brought me to the point that PhD starts appearing as SOS (Same Old Shit). Though, I have a feeling the point is not far away :p

Rest is all the fun...
Guru
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Jagan Mohana Rao - CAD SW wrote:

ethna desperation me hein ki juhi aur rekha me pharakh nahein dikrahahein mnuje. :-! I am doiing good how are things going for you?

Guruprasad Katti wrote:

Juhi is not Madhuri or Rekha or Tabu or ..... :p
or else i would have loved to take my photo with her.

How u guys goin...
Guru
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Jagan Mohana Rao - CAD SW wrote:

kya guruji jabbeedekho dusronka photo kenchteho. ganesh hotatho
pehle vuska letha hai batmein sabe ka. :-P


Guruprasad Katti wrote:

Juhi Fans,

Catch this: http://gurudefundae.blogspot.com/

TGIF,
Guru

Unknown said...

Hi Guru

Thank you for the information.
I like your word presentation skills.keep it up.

Prashanth.R

Guru De Fundae said...

Thanks for the kind words Prashant

Guru

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */