Tuesday 15 September 2009

Happy Engineers' Day!!!

I never knew there exists an Engineer's Day and it's celebrated every year on Sept. 15h, until Mahesh, my engineering friend forwarded this hilarious snippet to me:

You can be a doctor and save lives...

You can be a lawyer and defend lives...

You can be a soldier and protect lives...

But why to play with others lives...simply be an engineer and screw up (my version: mind) your own life...



If you are an engineer, you will echo these feelings for sure. If you are not the lucky one, you probably don't know what you are missing!!! Happy Engineers' Day to all...


5 comments:

HP said...

what a disaster !!! this was the day I started my PhD one year back :( ...
it sort of reassures my belief, which I think I shared with you some days back Guruji --> there are only 2 kinds of jobs in this world : 1. a job that brings joy to others. 2. a job that ruins your own happiness ...

Amit :) said...

Hi, i knew this day from my childhood but not as a Engineers day but sure as my B'Day, and during colleage days i came to know about Engineers day : )

Guru De Fundae said...

Amit:
Well, you are well and truly a born engineer:)

Keep up the good work.

Hari:
Come 'ON!!!! Things are never as bad as they look and never as good as you feel. Just had a chat with Marlene and She has a message to all PhDs in IMEC (may be EU), "Go to US for a PhD and then you will stop cribbing" ...hahaha

HP said...

hmmm ..... I have to really think it over .... :P

sprightly said...

LOL! When Hari started PhD, the economy crashed!! Its exactly one year! :P

Just kidding dude...

/* Tracking The Web page through Google Analytics */